Friday, July 18, 2008

Roogz Passion

I'm just presenting my new site Roogz Passion at multiply. This is a new concept site for my new hobby like Photography though I'm planning to share vids me playing guitar as well - yeah I can still play! >:)

Well I think this is just my temporary hapiness. When I feel bad I tend to seek for another interest and it seems like same thing happen to my guitar playing days and game development... rusted? no or maybe not yet. It's just a matter of time before my interest shift to another one... this can be a cycle I don't know.

I think emotions can be apply to images via post-processing but I like in a natural look and feel. Optimizing images is something I do back in my webdevelopment days at http://www.ph/.

Anyway here are some of my pics at my multiply, hope you enjoy it. Till next time.

Shadow Trees

Sense of Vision

Lifeless

No comments:

Post a Comment