Thursday, July 02, 2009

Not another online 2d chat...

It's been a month since my last update from my game project.




Ok it's not a 'game' yet but it's more like a online 2d chat but hoping to get there... y'know mmog! ^^ adding inventory, trading, and point system would be nice feature to add.

I bet my game server can hold more than 255 players online but I haven't really tried it yet. I'm only hosting it on my Atom330 pc plus my crappy ISP is a big factor.

I'm using Direct3d, a free map editor that extracts xml file and all other resources are downloaded from the net. My big problem right now is I'm no good at photoshop.

Here are my todo list:
- Optimizations (Frustum)
- Channel Support
- Sound Integration
- Maps (at least 5)
- UI / Artworks
etc..

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, we'll see ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work ;)... keep it up. kapag na release na, yan na ung bagong tambayan hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! heheh. My app is based on that application in the first place but planning to add more goodies -- the look and feel is different.

    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete