Monday, October 26, 2009

Migrating to new blogspot?

I've been thinking lately to start blogging again though one thing bothers me is that I'm still using the old blogspot templates. For sure using the new blogspot templates will make my blog full featured like adding of widgets. Honestly I like it this way but the way I want to expand this seems to be a headache if you ask me. Migration is critical and I'm afraid I might screw up... I need to read a lot of blogs regarding this issue.

I'm also thinking of porting my D3D-2D engine (2d chat) to windowsmobile (wm5-sm6.5). I got this idea while browsing at MS' Mobile2Market and upgrading my 5yrs old HTC Blue Angel ROM to WM6.5 heheh. I mean I could use that site to expose my work.

I will probably go laylow on photography for a while but I will still continue shooting family/events but you might not see me post process pics and uploading photos very often like I used to.

Anyway this is just something came up coz I'm BORED. Now, I like to go back playing guitar and become active on game development again.

I miss my blog :(

No comments:

Post a Comment