Sunday, August 10, 2008

I got sick!

Ok lets get back 2 weeks earlier.

Our company is having a problem in dealing on a client where the project has been failed to deliver on-time. So the client / manager (they say) finally set a meeting, head to the office, made a demo to the client, and maybe a lot of pressure going on there I don't know... I'm not there and I'm supposed to be but I can't I'm busy with the other project!

Anyway in the end client always win, we can't blame Bangalore branch for their inaccurate response on every email but partly our fault -- our project manager is inexperience.

I've mention only one project, wait there's more...

There's the other client from Sacramento which I'm handling the project alone and somewhat exited to finish all as soon as possible. I can't say I'm pressure because I get used to that a lot... well until I decided to shift my time to work on midnight. In that way my consultant on the project and me are in sync and can work faster. While doing this work I'm still doing consultancy on other projects.

Then 2 new potential project pops up from nowhere and surprisingly those 2 where assigned to my embedded team as well. Specs analysis, rough-estimates and trainings already started.

All in all there are 4 active projects as a result last week, I GOT SICK! hehhehe... a Flu... really sucks, I lose some resistance and it's really weird because to the fact that I'm always eating right, exercise and taking vitamins every morning... maybe my body is not ready to do midnight work yet :(

My body is somewhat recovered and I'm sure I can head to the office tomorrow. My motivation? the payday is near... my new lense and speedlight for my D60 are almost mine!

...and will talk to some brokers this week who offers condominiums - I guess this will be a start of a new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment