Saturday, November 08, 2008

New Home

I finally got a new place to stay for a while. I'm renting a unit at cityland-owned bldg. near Robinsons Galleria :P and already stayed here for almost a week now.

Im posting some of the pics. It's not wide enough sorry but I prefer lowlight shot, it looks more dramatic so I use my tamron 28-75/2.8 =)


I bought a few new furnitures and grabbed most of my stuff at home. Yep! got my new globe dsl internet connection + phoneline as well. I can't really decide if I'm going to bring my computer with me... you know that it's built with quadcore, high wattage psu and 2 lcds! Anyway, I really want to know how much electricity cost me for this month first then I decide... if worst comes then I'll have to downgrade! =(


'Living solo' is something I get used-to. In fact I've already experienced staying at the hotel and condo alone while working at Singapore for almost 2 years.

Oh well, sorry for my late post (no post for 2 months). A lot of things happens, good and bad, work related, personal etc. and to sum up... I'm still alive and kicking!

ciao

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:14 PM

    wow sir jun, ganda ng place ah, akalain mo, kaw pala 'to na dati kong nakita sa pinoydev.. nyahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. nyehehe! Basta yung mga asa 'Forums' category ko makikita mo nick ko dyan Lagur o Roogz pero sobra bihira na mag post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe. Just read this post. I've always wanted a place of my own. So, if it's messy, there is no one else to blame but me. And if I don't want to be bothered, I won't be. :))

    ReplyDelete