Monday, October 18, 2010

Busy Weekend

I was busy moving out my stuff from the condo I'm renting at Ortigas and I'm now staying at my old place with my parents. I hope this is only temporary.

Anyway everything goes into plan with the help of my girlfriend and a friend with his van. We started moving things since Thursday and then cleaning on Saturday. After got home, I'm still busy organizing things and setting up my computer hehehe.

I also terminate my Globelines & DSL account and they are awesome! I'll get Globe DSL next time for sure. I got my computer work then while trying to load webpages bam! !@#$%^& no connection... I shouldn't be surprise they're still using PLDT DSL at home after all. The next day I discovered I'm just obtaining failed DSN IPs from their servers and got it working by using OPENDNS.

Me and my girlfriend prepared a small party for my 29th Birthday and I really enjoy this day!

Thanks to all who greets me on my facebook, I really appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday tsong, so.. you will be having 2 DSL connections @ T.Sora? OpenDNS rules, I've been using it for a year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I've been using it for a while narin sa globelines ko so far wala naman ako naging problem.

    Tinext kita kasi wala lang talaga ako makuhanan ok ok na dns at sobrang na frufrustrate ako walang net buong araw :))

    Nope pina disconnect ko narin, isa isa lang kaya ko hehe.

    ReplyDelete