Friday, October 15, 2010

Intel vs AMD CPU Dilemma

People tend to exag things (mostly in tipidpc.com). You buy AMD doesn't mean you're lacking money, Intel doesn't mean you have more money. Unbiased-people choose their system by optimizing their money wisely for their needs... for some reason I always mention rendering/video editing for i7 vs gaming system for PhenomII.

The reason why I bought my Intel Q6600 before because that time AMD Phenom alternative (here in Philippines) is just as expensive as Q6600. Same goes with my cheap Intel Atom330 system.

Why do I care on such ultra$$$-high-supreme-to-the-max++ i7 system? I only use my computer for multimedia, compiling & games. But yes, it amazes me how Intel innovate things... that's it.... it all boils down what I can only spend for my money.

If Intel wins on high-end benchmark it doesn't mean you have to lean towards on cheaper Intel cpu. It doesn't work that way and it makes you a FANBOI... same goes with AMD.

If you can't understand the hell what I'm trying to say here then you fall yourself joining into FANBOI club.

No comments:

Post a Comment