Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Holidays! =)

Here are the list of what I bought for myself this Christmas!

- Samsung Omnia Pro (basically a need, my old winmobile just died)
- Nikon D90 + Tamrac Bag (sold my D60 and just paid half the price of this new camera)
- Korg Pandora PX5D (bought in the US, my sister paid the half of it as her xmas gift for me :) )

more stuff to come next year...

- 2TB HDD
- WDTV Live /w DTS
- Akustik guitar (steel)
- Xbox360 vs PS3 vs Wii
- ATI Radeon HD5850 vs HD5770
- Logitech racing wheel
- 70-200/2.8 lens
- drumkit? LOL

for my place...

- Vacuum cleaner
- thin book shelf or side table.
- thick carpet for my living room

G.A.S.!!! :))

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Everyone!

Let's welcome this coming new year 2010 with renewed hope for a brighter future!

No comments:

Post a Comment