Sunday, November 25, 2007

Reviving Natalie Part 2

My computer is not working for more than a month now then I always brought the hp laptop from work with me on weekends. Kinda start getting lazy... so I decided to waste time fixing my computer. Bought a new casing, a new 250gb drive, and a keyboard!

Why part 2: reviving natalie (part 1)

Anyway, there is no good reason yet for upgrading my computer now. First I believe P4 with 2gb of ram and nvidia 6600 will suffice for my everyday use. I do used to code most of the time than playing games while on my computer y'know. Second, it's tooooo damn expensive just imagine replacing the motherboard, cpu, ram, casing, and powersupply. Third, I don't spend much time now on my computer I just track my downloads and go out most of the time. Ok now some of you might just wonder - I never get Idled at YM... well I simply and always disable the idle timer and keep my downloads up.

Sorry no pictures this moment.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:38 AM

    I hope this pic would inspire you in reviving Natalie:

    www.pinoyforum.net/MrValdez/upgrading.png

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe nice. I might upgrade my pc by early next year though.

    ReplyDelete