Friday, August 11, 2006

weird disturbances

my sister got robbed by PAL(Philippine Airlines) from her baggage, blackberry phone, cams and other valuable stuffs, yes Philippine Arlines! well long story short on her flight from baltimore to san francisco it's ok to handcarry those stuff, then at PAL check-in they force my sister to put those stuff on her baggage! yes philippine airlines!...last few days i met someone and had a dinner then i realized that im actually wasting my time (sorry)... where are all my good friends oh' yeah they are all busy... yes i already experienced crash accident! - i'm good with a friend but my cousin is not, got minor scratches... i'm still trying to get my mood back on playing guitar coz im already getting suckier (if there is such word)... something tells me what the hell am i still doin here, this is not the kind of job i want!. when i'm home all i want to do is to check my little bro and go to sleep. i'm not sure what's happening but i can say that this year maybe the worst year of my life... sorry i need this stuff to get out of my system and sorry for my english. i'm just trying to figure it out how am suppose to get back in my game. only thing calms me down is to listen music... that's it.

you know i can freak out anytime soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment