Sunday, December 23, 2007

Back to gamedev!: AI FSM + Entity Manager + Messaging

I just got myself in condition to write some code again but this time it's more of an strategic and effective approach in coding AI using C++ rather than Game Engine / Graphics / Sound / Network... well i'm somewhat satisfied for now what my 2d engine is capable off... but now i'm better of doing other things to make my game more alive!

Please check Downloads category: AI_FSM_EntityMgr_Msging.zip

I wish next year of Q1-Q2 will be my first casual game release using my game engine. I'm planning at least 3 games before I start working on my 3D engine again.

This should work now...

Cheers and Merry Christmas!

edited: I forgot that this AI includes instant and delayed messaging capabilities! You will notice some 1sec delays before other entity response.

No comments:

Post a Comment