Monday, March 31, 2008

March '08

It has been more than a month since my last post and yeah well I have to post something for this month right? so here goes...

Work.

It's a bit challenge for the company maybe? where some of our colleages are leaving. It can somehow demotivate and affects work... I'm not like that. Yes, I can be easily demotivate on some level but I'm self-motivated person (confused? lol). Get this idea - smaller team has a better advantage over large team... your performance can easily be notice by your team leads or supervisor!

On the other hand, I already met Roger from Synergex (client) for my new project. He visit our office here in the Philippines, setup a new computer and a dedicated dsl connection for their domain and voip. It's a $4M project if they say so... no pressure ;-)

Geeky Stuff.

My new quad setup is stable OC@3GHZ at stock voltage.
I wrote a tetris game in a Verifone Vx terminal just for fun.
I just reached level60 yesterday at WOW toxic server.
I bought a book 'Designing Virtual Worlds' - inspired by WOW and UO.
I had to start reading MFC again for the office project... pffft! -_-

Family.

I welcome Kathy (my bro's wife) and Riel (my sister's husband) as new member of our family =)

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment