Sunday, April 27, 2008

Upcomming project?

I got bored playing WOW and a 'game' concept I came across while surfing. By randomly clicking through websites I happen to read this article "Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix" game -- hehe haba eh noh. It's not new but just a remix and I think just to support HD screens.

Writing a streetfighter game? not really. I will sure post some of the details here but not now. I'm exited but the thing that struggles me is the artworks. I can do photoshop but not 2D arts like sprits. So in the meantime, I will be using streetfighter sprites I downloaded from the net =D

If you want to help, join, or happen that you are a skilled 2d sprite artist, or you have a great casual game concept, or something like that just lemme know!

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:52 AM

    > "Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix" game -- hehe haba eh noh.

    It's the 6th version of SF2. Kaya syempre, mahaba. Tradition na eh :D

    > It's not new but just a remix and I think just to support HD screens.

    It's not just a remix. The gameplay has also been rebalanced. One of the top Street Fighter 2 players (David Sirlin) is doing the rebalancing. You can search youtube for his SF2 matches, if you're curious how good he is.

    You can read more at his blog or on the Capcom blog

    > So in the meantime, I will be using streetfighter sprites I downloaded from the net

    Behold! SSF2HD sprites: http://static.capcom.com/SSF2HD/SSF2HDRemix.zip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah cool... thanks for the link. I checked but doesn't contains sprites I need :D

    Anyway I loved that game, I'm playing Guile and Ryu like since World Warrior -- well up to New Challengers hehehe. I remember when I'm still in HS and I cut class just to play that game at least 6 times that happened hehe.

    ReplyDelete