Saturday, May 24, 2008

Perparing for D-Day...

I'm almost packed and going for a work trip to Sacramento, California tonight. I will be staying there for only 10 days and will probably head to Minnesota, Minneopolis to meet the other new client.

The thing that really exites me is that this will be my first time to visit US, going to meet a very good friend of mine :-), make a few calls to my relatives, buy stuffs like d40, me-20, protein stuff (maybe) and probably visit places like disneyland or somewhere like that, then after that I definitely can go home.

--as you can see my topic is somewhat WWII and yes for me it's something like that. I don't want to but I have to, I signed for a paratroopers and there will be a jump at San Francisco exactly 2100 then join the regiment and try find easy company, wait for further instruction and will push through Sacramento and that where the battle begins.

1 comment:

  1. hehehe adik ka lang sa BOB! lolz...
    kala ko ba d60? bat mention mo dito d40? hehehe anyways wala kang talo either cams. sabi nga nila wala yan sa pana nasa indian yan hehehe

    ingat kayo dyan. enjoy din basta safe sxx... joke!

    ReplyDelete