Thursday, November 08, 2007

Happy? Halloween

This holiday becomes emotional to us. We (our family) visit our brother's grave (nov1) and stayed there for few hours, made a great chat, yes we had fun, on that same time my sister's surprise call comming from U.S., and the best thing is I know my bro is there and happy. Then we came back the next morning (nov2).

Before I'm demotivated... I guess it will better if I stop playin guitar, gamedev projects, sidelines, blogging "for a while" and focus things like my health, my job and my mom.

Now I want to do things again. Maybe start cleaning my guitar? upgrade my pc to start coding again?

...

Anyway I would like to say thanks to those who greets me on my birthday: my family of course, pau! :), mshel (advance pa), jojo, eya, carol, then sa mga pahabol hehehe! pier, dss dudlers, gene, mia, karla, and rye, etc.. Onti ba? I actually forgot or accidentally turn-off my birthday notification on my friendster hehehe - turns out marami naka depende na sa prenster nu ba yun!

No comments:

Post a Comment