Sunday, October 14, 2007

Gym / Bodybuilding / bagong trippings...

Ok this thing is not what I want to do, it's what i 'need' to do. I have a highblood/hypertension and while i'm still young maybe this is the right time - not perfect since I should have started a year ago.

Anyway most of my friends and folks know me I'm an 'ecto' coz of my skinny built hehehe. I can post my college/ecpay days pic... wait I change my mind ^^.

I already gained 9kilo (so about 19lbs) since last 4 months of trainning. Yep! 9kilo, I prefer kilo coz it's easier to remember! I am a hard gainer!, I need to plan my diet, add more calories and protein intake. I take supplements like whey protein, mass gainer, creatine, glutamine and calcium. Gainer shake is the most expensive of all but now I made my own formulation that will make this less expensive. 3-4x a week gym etc...

If you ask how crazy am I? Did I discover this stuff on my own? You don't know side effects! LOL!...
...First, I have a friend who has fitness trainor certification not just like those who only have PT degree you can see in fitness center, one of my best bud and obviously teaches me all those kind of crazy stuff. Now he's in Dubai working as fitness trainor in Fitness First. Second, medical education runs through my family. My dad is a doc, mom is a retired nurse, 2 sisters is a nurse and my older bro who used to be a nurse too.

Check my previous post: Getting busy (May 02, 2007)

Sorry, I don't want to get into details here i'm sure google is your best friend. I can't say if my plans really working but who cares... I still love doing it. If you are skinny like me, better get a doctor first. Health is the most important than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment