Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Getting busy...

I'm good, trying to get busy as possible.

Besides a friend of mine (whos been in gym for quite some time now) encouraged me to join him and sign up together for 3mo unlimited sessions promo at slimmers world so I did... yes it's a promo only for april. I already started, planned regularly and interestingly looking foreward to see what happen to me after a month. Y'know their stuff is too heavy? lol. I only have 2x15 dumbels and push-up bars at home and using them very often.

It's not planned all of the sudden, Ive been thinkin this over a year now. I just don't know how and where to start. It's all about health y'know and I kinda need it.

coding stuff:
I already have my multiplayer/network engine ready to be plugged at my game engine in no time!

video stuff:
Heroes rocks! can't wait to watch the episode 20 after work :D

games stuff:
Playing WOW together with my 2 adik friends.

work stuff:
Bored... I'm just waiting for the sign again if it's time ;-). Yeah, right now I'm blogging, see?

music stuff:
My mood is to listen alternative rock and akustiks music. Hmm... it's been a while since the last time i listen to dreamtheater and joe satriani songs.

guitar stuff:
I've been playing/singin "Hwag Nalang Kaya" and "Kung OK Lang Sayo" by True Faith. I already played the songs since HS but I tend to forgot chords.

missing stuff?
jaded...

---------
That's all, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment