Sunday, January 20, 2008

To Infinity and Beyond...

Today is my brother Kevin's first death anniversary. We celebrate this by having short mass with our relatives on the cemetery and continue the celebration at home.

Everything went perfect in the cemetery. There was this light rain when we get there, and it was stopped when everyone gathered to start the prayers. It's not hot, not crowdy, sky is calm and the place is peacefull. I will tell it was setup for us by Kevin =)

Toy Story is his 'favorite' movie of all time and the famous line of the movie is also his 'favorite' line while playing with his 'favorite' toys (Woody & Buzz) ^^...

That line will be the qoute of my blog starting today and I'm happy to say that this blog is dedicated to my little bro Kevin.

You'll be in my heart always, To Infinity and Beyond...

No comments:

Post a Comment