Monday, May 21, 2012

Hero always comes late, just installed Diablo III

Just installed Diablo 3 last night.... thanks to my loving wife for the approval!



Same character name and class from World's of Warcraft: Lagur, Wizard.

I just had few headaches while installing and almost want to give up and go to sleep.

- while trying to install it keeps saying "Could not install. Invalid installation options". I had it fixed by restarting, delete Battle.net @ c:\ProgramData then run diablo3 setup as admin.

- enabling Diablo 3 on my battlenet account was very smooth but while trying to login in the game, got I a lot of error 3007, 3003 and "You have been disconnected from Battle.net service". Not really sure what fix it but I tried configuring my router to forward 1119 and 6881-6999. I guess it's not it, most of my online games I played works flawlessly without reconfiguring router. Must be the server issue so probably the main solution is just to retry.

Is it really worth it? Can't say that yet. I was hoping yet a bit disappointed that Diablo 3 don't support Eyefinity =(

Anyway, I'm planning to give free passes 1 for my wife or my sister, 1 for my bro and 1 for my cousin. Maybe we could bring the good times back!

Cheers!

Search results: Diablo III, D3, Diablo 3 install problem, Diablo 3 eyefinity, Diablo 3 errors, Diablo 3 disconnected, Diablo 3 guest pass

No comments:

Post a Comment