Monday, May 28, 2012

Finally, my wife upgraded her Diablo 3 license!

My wife upgraded her Diablo 3 guest pass / starter edition to standard edition license! wooot! She was able to run the Act1 Leoric before we slept and re-run again in the morning after the upgrade. Awesome right?

She can play beside she can beat me anytime with DOTA.

Anyway she's using Demon Hunter and it looks awesome. Thank God my laptop runs Diablo 3 smoothly so we can play in parallel hehehe. I remember when we first introduce the Diablo 2 game to my big sister, she can got addicted and never let me play to my computer for a day.

I'm so proud of my wife! hahaha =)

Search results: wife playing diablo 3, girl playing diablo 3, diablo 3 upgrade, diablo 3 demon hunter, diablo 3 demon hunter, diablo 3 starter license, diablo 3 standard, diablo 3 dota, diablo 3 vs dota

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:36 PM

    Do you have a Guest pass? you can give me one? crashro2@gmail.com please please :'(

    sorry my english

    Copiapo/Chile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:44 PM

    can i ask for a guest pass pls. thanks for your time. sds132003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry guys, already gave my 3 guest passes to my wife, bro and a friend.

    ^^

    ReplyDelete