Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Finishing Diablo 3 using God-mode Wizard... what now?

I'm one of the guys who use god wiz but mainly for fun. I was originally stuck at ACT3 and got bored after a while.

My D3 verdict so far after hours of effort finishing ACT3 and ACT4 with proper MF gears...
- as an int character, I'm always getting full of dex items -- good job blizzard for making us really rely on your trading scheme!
- lame drops like around 9/10 are being sold on merchant, others can be sold in GAH but for only <50k
- about same quality drops over ACT1 (GAH & RMAH wise).
- elites are insanely difficult to kill (10min+) where in ACT1 you could do kill them in less than 2 mins. Not worth the effort.
- dropping trash items while killing imba elites over and over makes the game really boring.

12 years in the making, god mode bug, no PVP, more like AH game than diablo, lord of maintenance, gear dependent, bad music, no end game, etc...

Blablablah... yes I'm still playing this game but my only goal is to get my money back out of RMAH (2 copied = around 120$). I'm afraid the trend will go down faster compared to the success of Diablo 2.

Seriously Blizzard, you want an online-only game? and you removed most of the original game mechanics from Diablo2? then you need to act up fast and take the risk by not destroying my favorite game!

No comments:

Post a Comment