Sunday, January 06, 2008

WindowsMobile Customization : IPhone

I'm not into customizing things, I like things simple, fast, and practical to use that makes my XP OS skin is in classic style and my windowsmobile devices are all in defaults homescreen. This morning while doing some research about IPhone. I got a feeling that most people are being fooled by it's UI screen and on some level I know what pocketpcs are capable off. So I end up customizing my 3 yrs old HTC BlueAngel (WM5) to make the screen look like IPhone! Not exactly because of IPhone's hardware features especially the touchscreen.

I just modified/skinned 3 things. Check this out...

Phone Locked

Unlocking Phone

Home/Today Screen

Media Player


Here are the 'search key' if you want to try:
- iPhone_WM2003.tsk
- Iphone1000QVGA.zip
- iLock-1216.zip
- res_ppc-custom.icons.zip
- Slide2UnLock1-1.21-WM5.cab

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment