Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Gmail beats Hotmail as World's Top Email Service...

Got the news here from TomsHardware: Gmail Becomes World's Top Email Service

Well good for Google and I was surprised that it didn't surpass Hotmail long time ago. For starters, I thought I'm the only one using Hotmail hahaha!... (reference: my family, friends, relatives and co-workers).

Anyway, I've been using Hotmail since I bought my first 28.8k modem back in 1996 -- that if I can recall correctly. I registered Gmail not for high capacity storage or hype but only for Blogger account purposes. Now it act as my alternative email.

Hotmail never fails me. Now tied with ms account --xbox, windows phone, windows8, devcenter, etc-- plus the new looks from Microsoft's metro and simplistic design... simply awesome!

It's a personal preference really. More people will still prefer Gmail as expected because of popularity and they already used to it, plus most of then they see Microsoft as evil or fail.

In my personal opinion as I used both email extensively for more years, I would say Hotmail is far better than Gmail.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment