Monday, October 29, 2012

iPhone5, worth the upgrade?

I guess I'm a bit stupid to answer this since I love windowsphones, but hey I used to have iPhone3gs+iPodTouch and shifted to HTC HD7 and never actualy looked back. Now desperately waiting for Lumia920/AtivS/8X to reach here so I could choose from them. :)

Anyway back to topic and just want to share. Maybe if you're coming from iPhone4s then the answer for me is NO, as I don't see any interesting features of 5 compared to 4s unless you're dreaming of an iPhone with 4" screen or just a die-hard apple supporter.

Coming from WindowsPhone? hell no... Lumia820 alone beats the hell out of iPhone5 but that's not the phone people want, instead, people want the Nokia Lumia 920! -- game over Apple.

Cheers, don't cybe bully me lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment