Saturday, October 27, 2012

My next lens: Tamron 24-70 F/2.8 VC USD

I guess me and very few people are only showing interest to this lens especially in PiPho (pinoyphotography.org). Maybe the price? for 3rd party? I don't know.

For me considering plus vibration compensation, moisture resistant, faster/silent focusing, improved IQ and much better build to my 28-75/2.8. For the price of $1200, this lens is still cheap as it gets compared to Nikon and Canon which has both no visual compensation.

As of this day, the only shop I know who sell this is at LowePro stores but I bet soon it will reach Hidalgo shops and hoping a cheaper price.

I already set my eyes on this before December after I sold my 28-75/2.8. After this buy, 1 more fast telephoto or at least (70-200 F/4 VR) to complete my poor-man's trinity lens!

No comments:

Post a Comment