Monday, October 22, 2012

Letting go my Nikon 85mm F1.8D...

I'm already giving my AF Nikkor 85mm F1.8D. Here are the full details posted at tipidpc.com:
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=20444915&page=

I Recently realized that I "rarely" use this lens because of its very specialized purpose to a certain scenario only eg. more room space, better background to produce nice bokeh, and outdoor portraits.

Don't get me wrong... using this lens really produces an awesome bokeh images but yes I did bought this only for bokeh. I dreamed to have a trinity lenses not primes. Plus, It didn't match my other stuff which is Tokina 11-16/2.8 and Tamron 28-75/2.8.

My Tamron really serves me well in every occasion and events. It never fails me to produce decent photos considering the price. So me and my wife decided to let go my only Nikkor lens and upgrade my very used Tamron 28-75/2.8 to a new Tamron 24-70/2.8 VC.

So let's simply say that I need funds. If money is not a problem, then I would think this lens is a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment