Friday, June 06, 2008

Home sweet home

Mabuhay! I just arrived from the airport and got home around 10am and now I'm back to my homeland. God I miss the traffic.

A quick flashback from last week. Check my previous post here...

cont.
On the next few days I finally decided and bought my Nikon D60 and I'm happy yet I had to return the Compact Flash I bought... duh! I made a few shots but it's all on Automatic settings and still impressed with the output. <-- noob! Work is good. I successfully execute my ultimate technique to impress my bosses and gave me Windows Vista Ultimate dvd for free, hihihi. Tried different restaurants though I don't remember all the names, old man's restaurant (IHOP i think - dun ask), In&Out, KFC, korean, chinese, thai, mexican and yeah Brookfields Restaurant at the front of our hotel. We also went to see Barnes&Nobles and VitaminShoppe... if only I had prepared larger bag or bought a box for a 2x 12lbs whey protein. The best thing about my trip in US was going back to San Francisco on weekend with a good friend of mine. There are no words to express how I feel that day. Then bummed-out on the next day... bitin.

now.
Check out Roogz Photography. Just started to make a new site concept and there I will put all of my artistic side using photography and photoshop as well.

Back to my room with a nice warm climate, a stable internet connection, guitar, computer and especially my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment