Monday, January 21, 2013

Windows 8 rants or praise?

I owned 3 Windows 8 upgraded PC/laptop and been using it for quite some time now. I will never go back to Windows 7 ever again. Absolutely didn't miss anything in Windows 7 and there is nothing missing actually.

I ignored most people I know when they say the bad things about Windows 8 because they never actually think of trying it.

Yes in internet is the worst, they say stupid thing like:

"Metro interface is horrible compared to traditional desktop"
What do you see when you click the f*cking desktop icon?

"Metro is hard to use"
My 5yrs old daughter can use it. How hard it is to click at the f*cking icon?

"There is no start button"
Metro interface is your f*cking start button.

"When I tried Windows 8, I started using Ubuntu and OSX"
I bet you f*cking didn't.

"Microsoft should stick metro apps to tablets"
No one is forcing you to use f*cking metro apps on Windows 8.

"I think I'll stick with my Windows XP SP3, can blast every OS out of the water"
...and stay in your cave you f*cking cavemen.

"My computer kept freezing/slowing down while running windows 8"
Check your f*cking HDD and/or remove any f*cking USB drives.

"Metro live tiles? What has Microsoft been thinking this lately?"
Innovation. What have you contributed to the world lately?

What really get on my nerves is after reading so much negativity about Windows 8 in forums and article comments, I'm now really convinced that a lot of people simply haven't even used it.

On other topic, Microsoft will normalize Windows 8 prices starting next month. Now... I don't know why people have an issue paying $200 for a software that they will be using it for at least 3 years but are ok paying for a $40-60 game that is good for a couple of hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment