Thursday, January 03, 2013

Windows 8 falling behind Windows Vista?

Windows 8 Uptake Falls Behind Windows Vista Pace

I've been expecting this kind of report, so no surprises here. It's just funny how many people reacting on what they see on statistics report rather than experiencing it.

Metro UI is just a Start button but better for God sakes. Tried the upgrade on my laptop for few weeks then followed on my PC and my old laptop... never looked back to Windows 7.

Even Windows Vista is good, it's that probably your PC is too slow to catch up with the smooth experience. Do I really care about the reports being sucky Windows Vista? HELL NO, because it works for me and same goes with Windows 8.

So even you will say Windows 8 falling behind MacOSX... well Mac? really? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment