Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Shipment experience from EBAY: Hong Kong to Philippines

UPS: Few weeks ago I ordered a phone costing around P19k and delivered to me with P2k tax charges... fine.

DHL: A week later, I followed a replacement battery and wall dock charger which cost P3k. The seller was very accomodating so I waited. Then I noticed it's been 6 days and I should have already received the items 3 days ago. So I visited DHL tracking site.

I called them and notify DHL about the delay. DHL called few hours later and told me that the items was stuck in the customs (as expected) and the tax charges initial estimate was P3k?!!

They put a value on the charger for $250!

I'm so pissed right now. I don't know how am I going to receive the item with that kind of price.

Fucking corrupt...

No comments:

Post a Comment