Sunday, December 16, 2012

BLIMS Fine Furniture @ Robinsons Galleria -- worst after sale service

We bought ___ ______ and waited for 2 weeks, then the delivery arrived today. We are not really informed that the assembly is on the next day and that's why my wife is comfortable about the Sunday delivery because we are at the office during weekdays AND no one's at home.

While making some arguments with them regarding the assembly schedule I heard other crews including the "Manager" like laughing at my back on the other side of the phone saying "hindi naman umabot ng 2 weeks, less than 2 weeks naman na deliver (laugh)"... and more.

Seriously I don't have power do something about it but at least I had a chance to warn people by blogging this.

Regardless of expensive price, yes I admit that they make good furniture but how about after sales? Now its up to you if you will believe this story or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment