Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pre- PC upgrade...



My current setup: Q6600 + AMD HD6950 + 3x full hd monitors = eyefinity!

Running games like BF2 Dirt3 etc. at ease, been running my cpu for almost 5yrs, then my eyefinity going for 1yr.

I'm letting my Q6600 go soon. I guess it's time now. My motherboard is already showing signs like usb power failure, cold boot problems, reverting to normal setting when OC and of course the bottlenecks, maybe the heat and power consumption.



It's been a great experience and it really serves me well.

I'm hoping my next upgrade will last 4yrs once more just like my Q6600. Intel 6-core maybe? I guess it's up to my wife now to decide =)

1 comment:

  1. Jun, I have an odd request.

    Can you delete my comments from this page:

    http://rcortesjr.blogspot.com/2009/07/not-another-online-2d-chat.html

    I want to hide my email. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete