Monday, October 24, 2011

PC System Upgrade CPU vs GPU?

Sa gaming ala masyado maitutulong ang CPU compared pag inupgrade mo GPU as it will only improve overall performance. That is kung galing ka sa cpu from ancient generation, probably better CPU will show improvement but not that much. How come?

I won't go into details but it should be obvious lalung-lalo na pag ni-claim sarili mo na techie :)

I remember I almost upgrade my q6600 P35 system to i7 860 but since I'm cheap and tight on budget it would be wiser for me to upgrade the GPU sell my current GPU instead. It turns out my system gained significantly faster gaming performance and I save almost 8k-10k. After more than a 1 year, I'm still happy!

What if I upgrade my system to 8core BD FX?
- I would be happy with my smoother overall system performance, especially loading apps and booting and something I could brag to my facebook friends 8CORE!!!
What if I upgrade my GPU to 6950?
- I would definitely be much much happier because of smoother gaming experience, plus I save more bux!

Forget "bottleneck" or any shit like that, any Phenom2 or Core2 2/4core 3-3.2ghz CPU can still keep up with the latest GPU.

Just spend your money wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment