Saturday, August 11, 2007

Things to do:

Lot of things happens to me this past few weeks... bad and good (most of it). Nothing's changed by the way, I still love what I do.

Here are some stuff that I need to get things done before I sleep...

1. Backup; I have 4 partitions on my 200gb drive and all of them has an average of only 500mb of disk space.
2. Directx SDK (August2007) Install; Yes, I will be re-writing my game codes again but this time I will use shader approach. Something that makes me occupied for a while :D
3. Check emails; Work stuff, my new boss(client) is damn workaholic! Also expecting an email from my consultancy job about my pending works (from my other boss ;D shhhh...).
4. Monitor my new PSU voltage rails; google.
5. Clean my room; why?
6. Check stuff that I can sell at tpipdpc.com.
6. Clean my guitars.
7. Hanap makakain. Hanap din mapatugtug.
8. Hanap pwede mapanood habang nag aayos ng kwarto / pwede TV nalang.
...antok na ako.

*slapped his face*

Ok, I'll better get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment