Saturday, November 25, 2006

Razer Copperhead Mouse

I had this Razer Copperhead Mouse (Chaos Green) bought last december christmas at singapore and obviously has been overused in games like quake3 and quake4. Last few months the left clicker seems to be worning off.

After confirming via email/web to Razer's tech support if how they can help me fix this stuff and even ask them how to open this thing! then I have been told to ship my broken mouse to Hongkong for replacemant and in just 2 days later without waiting a new razer mouse finally arrived! and this time without "First Edition" label thing. If i broke this one and warranty been voided, i'll probably get another one.

I'm now planning to upgrading my PC for this comming QuakeWars lol! Not really sure yet (e6600 is still expensive). At least my mouse is ready =D

OT: my new game engine is almost done with new rendering code, sound engine and GUI powered by lua scripting. i will keep this update after finishing some errands and hopefully will post a downloadable game sample.

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment