Saturday, July 07, 2007

More than meets the eye

I have watch the Transformers movie for 2 times this week hehehe. All parts of the movie are great, fighting scenes, comedies, Megan Fox, Megan Fox, Megan Fox, the original voice of Optimus Prime, the models although they are in CG but it felt like real, music & effects sound.

At first why did they not use the original automobiles from the original cartoons, then while watching the movie I was like... oh ok. The only flow for me is in the movie they did not emphasize who really Starscream is and some noticable cut scenes in the cinema.

I'm not a big fan of Transformers cartoons really but I did get used to watch with my brother when I was still a kid. My bro is really a fanatic, he has (most i think) the collection of transformers toys from generation 1. The toys looks ugly now but they are priceless to most transformers collectors.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:38 PM

    Awesome. I guess I'm not the only one who watched TF twice.

    Heck, I even lied to my cousins just so I could watch it the second time with them.

    :D

    ReplyDelete