Sunday, June 22, 2008

It Hurts...

...no it's not like that.

We went jogging at Manila Polo Club, McKinley Road Makati for almost 3Km and I swear I will start having a full cardio on my workout plan at least once a week. I'm always focusing on my strength and forgetting about my stamina. See, I haven't reach 1Km yet and I started to catch my breath and start walking at 1.5Km in a minute.

*Maybe for one reason, I just got to gym and train my Legs and Back before that day and forgot about the jogging. tsk tsk.

Afterwards, we played basketball. Of course we(my team) loose! What do you expect... the last time I played basketball was in 2nd Year College hehehe and I was about to join a Basketball League in our place that time but I recently get a foot injury - I don't know why but then I just stop playing and decided not to join my friends. I never realized I really really really do miss playing basketball after I hold a ball, drib and made shot for the first time.

On my way home, I dropped by at Slimmers World to schedule my derma consultation. Walk around the mall for a bit then my legs is starting to hurt.

I wake up this morning and my back and legs is in freaking pain. I walk like a penguin, and I get up like an old man LOL! Yeah, no pain no gain... pain is good and it's a great feeling. It's healling now and I will be fine by tomorrow.

It's a great experience... I'll start running and play basketball from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment